Many healthcare organizations talk about how safe or advanced they are, but proof is in the recognition.
- The Leapfrog Group Hospital Safety Grade – Straight A’s: Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital was awarded its 18th consecutive “A” safety grade by The Leapfrog Group, an achievement reached by only four hospitals in Massachusetts and 39 hospitals nationwide for its commitment to reducing errors, infections, and accidents that can harm patients. Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital has continually received a straight A rating since 2012.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home: The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) announced that all Signature Medical Group Primary Care locations have received NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes focusing on highly coordinated care and long‐term, participative relationships with patients which ultimately help to improve the patient experience and reduce costs.
- Lown Institute Excellence in Patient Safety: The Lown Institute recognized Signature Healthcare’s excellence in Patient Safety as #57 in the Nation and #1 in Massachusetts. They also recognized the organization for:
• National Social Responsibility: Grade A
• National Value of Care: Grade A
• National Health Equity: Grade A
• National Cost Efficiency: Grade A
• National Inclusivity: Grade A
- Women’s Choice Award America’s Best Comprehensive Breast Center & Best Mammogram Imaging Center: Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital has received the 2022 Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Comprehensive Breast Centers and Mammogram Imaging Centers. These evidence-based designations identify the country’s best healthcare institutions and are the only designations to consider female patient satisfaction and clinical excellence.